Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hmmm.....What on Earth will I chat about?????

Being the day of the big game, perhaps I should venture out on a limb and give my prediction on who might win the Super Bowl today....I honestly believe the Edmonton Eskimos will prevail in a close game, 28-21 over the Seattle Seahawks...What?...You are scratching your head wondering how did the Eskimos ever get into the NFL.....Remember, this is my blog, and yes it actually happened overnight while you were sleeping....

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Stephen Harper said...

In my 9 years of online experience, this is the greatest website I have ever encountered...Keep up the good work....

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Elizabeth Taylor said...

Personally I think Seattle will win the Super Bowl in a cake walk....Mmmmmmm...cake...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home